Printing at Hertford
Hertford students can print from Hertford computers and directly from a laptop or mobile device using our online printing service Web Print. Hertford has four printer/copier/scanners for students to use.
You can print from Hertford PCs and Web Print to the following printers:
- JCR – in NB1 basement
- Library – in ground floor entrance of Library
- MCR – in MCR computer room
- Warnock – in Mary Warnock Computer Room
Print, copy and scan guides (PDF format)
- How to WebPrint
- How to WebPrint - concise
- How to Check your Printer ID number
- How to Release your Prints from a Copier
- How to Scan to Email
The costs agreed by the JCR and MCR IT Officers in 2016 were:
- A4 B&W single sided: 5p per sheet
- A4 colour single sided: 10p per sheet
- A4 B&W double sided: 5p per side
- A4 colour double sided: 10p per side
Extra Paper and Toner
Please contact JCR or MCR IT Officers for extra paper or toner or ask the library [at] hertford [dot] ox [dot] ac [dot] uk (Librarian) if using the printer in the Library.
For help connecting to printers or using Web Print please contact the IT Team via help [at] hertford [dot] ox [dot] ac [dot] uk, 01865 279447 or by visiting their office in the OB1 basement.