- Health & welfare
- IT at Hertford
- Exams and graduation
- Hertford Innovate
- Documents and policies
- Jargon buster
- Forms and bookings
- Faith facilities
- Information for tutors
- Hertford Only
IT at Hertford
Hertford College has excellent IT facilities for all members of the College. All student and academic rooms have access to the Internet. There are also computers which are available 24 hours a day for student use. Wireless access is available in the college using eduroam.
There are three members of staff who work in the IT Office, which is located in the OB1 staircase. The office is open Monday-Friday between 10:00-12:00 and 14:00-16:00. Help is also available from the JCR Computer Officer michael [dot] agius [at] hertford [dot] ox [dot] ac [dot] uk (Michael Agius) and the MCR Computer Officer laura [dot] cimoli [at] hertford [dot] ox [dot] ac [dot] uk (Laura Cimoli)
The IT Office provide the following student support services:
- Assistance with connecting to the college ethernet and wifi networks;
- Assistance with resetting university (Single Sign-On) and college passwords; and
- Assistance with setting-up access to the university's email system.
Additional help and assistance will be provided on other IT related matters when resources allow.
For more information see the User Support Service Catalogue
Listed below are the Oxford University Services, which are available:
- Oxford username | Your passport to accessing various online services.
- University IT services | IT services provided by the University.
- Email | The Oxford central email service.
- Connecting to Oxford | How to get connect to the University network (including remote access).
- Getting help | What to do when you need a helping hand.
- IT courses and self-teach materials | Improve your IT skills.
- Viruses | Protecting your computer from infection.
- Computer security | Keeping your computer and passwords secure.
- Local maps | Finding your way around the University and Oxford.
If there seems to be a problem in your room please fill this online form to report the problem or email help [at] hertford [dot] ox [dot] ac [dot] uk (for computing related problems) or telecoms [at] hertford [dot] ox [dot] ac [dot] uk (for phone related problems)