English Foreign Language Teachers
EFL Teachers for Spring & Summer 2020
Hertford College, Oxford University, has been running bespoke Humanities, British Culture and ESP Programmes for our partner universities in the Far East for 20 years. We are currently recruiting EFL Professionals to join our International Programmes team for Spring and Summer 2020. Our programmes are between two and four weeks, for university students from mainly Greater China, Taiwan and Japan.
- Applicants must be CELTA qualified, with a minimum of 3 years full-time EFL teaching experience. DELTA preferred.
- We are looking for professionals who work flexibly, are dynamic in the classroom, creative, organised and are excellent team players.
- It is essential teachers have experience teaching British Culture, Business Skills and teach student-centred lessons to advanced level.
- Experience teaching young adults, IELTS/Cambridge Advanced and Proficiency preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- Teachers are paid at the rate of £450 per week: this includes 20 teaching hours per week (spread over four teaching days) and additional teacher responsibilities, i.e. pre-course teacher meeting, weekly teacher meetings, Welcome Tea and Gala Dinner.
- Teachers are entitled to holiday pay (unless self-employed).
- Subsidised accommodation at Hertford College, with kitchen access, is available on request.
- Lunch and dinner are provided at college on teaching days for residential teachers and lunch for non-residential teachers.
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com. Please include the following attachments:
- CV (maximum 3 sides of A4)
- Covering letter detailing how your experience, skills and qualifications meet the criteria for the post
- A completed Application Form
Applicants are also asked to complete and return a Recruitment Monitoring Form, provided that they are happy to do so.
This advert will remain online until all positions have been filled.