We are looking for a Development Manager who can run our fundraising activities, come up with creative ideas and inspire our alumni to give back to the college. This is a great post for someone who has had some exposure to annual fund / regular giving activities, but wants to have ownership of the process. For a candidate hoping to move into major gifts further down the line, there is also the option to develop a portfolio of face-to-face fundraising prospects after a successful period in post.
More information: Development Manager - further details
How to apply: applications should be emailed to HR [at] hertford [dot] ox [dot] ac [dot] uk. Please include:
- CV (maximum 2 sides of A4).
- Covering letter detailing how your experience, skills and qualifications meet the criteria for the post, and outlining why you would like this job.
- Application Form and (optional) Recruitment Monitoring Form, which can be downloaded via the link below.
- For any queries about the application process please contact Undine Bruckner at HR [at] hertford [dot] ox [dot] ac [dot] uk.
- If you have any questions about the role, please contact Julia Thaxton, julia [dot] thaxton [at] hertford [dot] ox [dot] ac [dot] uk.
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on Tuesday 28 November.
Interviews will be held at Hertford on 11 and 12 December.