Deputy Development Director
We are recruiting for a Deputy Director of Development to join the Hertford team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in in their career and enjoys shaping, developing and implementing a team strategy. If you're great communicator, who enjoys thinking creatively, driving projects and motivating a team to achieve their goals, this could be the role for you!
More information: Deputy Development Director - further details
How to apply: applications should be emailed to HR [at] hertford [dot] ox [dot] ac [dot] uk. Please include:
- CV (maximum 2 sides of A4).
- Covering letter detailing how your experience, skills and qualifications meet the criteria for the post, and outlining why you would like this job.
- Application Form and (optional) Recruitment Monitoring Form, which can be downloaded via the link below.
- For any queries about the application process please contact Undine Bruckner at HR [at] hertford [dot] ox [dot] ac [dot] uk.
- If you have any questions about the role, please contact Julia Thaxton, julia [dot] thaxton [at] hertford [dot] ox [dot] ac [dot] uk.
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on Tuesday 28 November.
Interviews will be held at Hertford on 7 and 8 December.