Dr Peter Bull
BSc, MSc, PhD, MA Oxon.
- Bull, P. with Morgan, R.M. (forthcoming, 2007) Sediment Fingerprints: A forensic technique using quartz sand grains. A Reply. Science and Justice, 47.
- Bull, P. with Morgan, R.M. (forthcoming, 2007) The use of particle size analysis of sediments and soils in forensic enquiry. Science and Justice, 47.
- Bull, P. with Ruffell, A., Whalley, B. and Morgan, R.M. (forthcoming, 2007) Forensic geomorphology: the role of the landscape detective in criminal investigations. Geomorphology.
- Bull, P. with Morgan, R.M. (2007) Forensic Geoscience and Crime detection. Identification, interpretation and presentation in forensic geoscience. Minerva Medicolegal, 127(2): 73-90.
- Morgan, R.M. and Bull, P. (2007) The philosophy, nature and practice of forensic sediment analysis. Progress in Physical Geography, 31(1): 1-16.
- Bull, P. with Morgan, R.M. (2006) Sediment Fingerprints: A forensic technique using quartz sand grains. Science and Justice, 46(2): 107-124.
- Morgan, R.M., Wiltshire, P., Parker, A.G. and P. Bull (2006) The role of forensic geoscience in wildlife crime detection. Forensic Science International, 162: 152-162.
- Bull, P., Parker, A.G. and R.M. Morgan (2006) The forensic analysis of soils and sediment taken from the cast of a footprint. Forensic Science International, 162: 6-12.
- Bull, P. with Morgan, R.M., Sagovsky, A. and Hughes, G.J.A. (2006) The Transfer and Persistence of Trace Particulates: Experimental studies using clothing fabrics. Science and Justice, 46(3): 182-192.
- Morgan, R.M. and P. Bull (2006) Data interpretation in forensic sediment geochemistry. Environmental Forensics, 7(4): 325-334.
- Morgan, R.M., Bull, P., and Paskoff, R. (2005) Origin of the Cerro El Dragón coastal dune, Iquique, Atacama desert, Chile. Zeitschrift fur Geomorphologie, 49(2): 167-182.
- Bull, P., Morgan, R.M., Dunkerley, S. and Wilson, H.E. (2005) 'SEM-EDS analysis and discrimination of forensic soil' by Cengiz et al. A comment. Forensic Science International, 155(2-3): 222-224.
- 2010 Quartz grain surface texture analysis of sediments and soils from Canberra, Australia; a forensic reconstruction tool. Australian Journal of Forensic Sciences 42/3:169-179 (with Morgan, R. M., Robertson, J., Lennard, C., Hubbard, K.)
- 2010 The reincorporation and redistribution of trace geoforensic particulates on clothing. Science and Justice 50: 195-199 (with Morgan, R. M., French, J., O’Donnell, L.)
- 2010 Texture-based estimation of physical characteristics of sand grains. dicta, pp.504-509, International Conference on Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications, 2010 (with Newell, A. J., Griffin, L. D., Morgan, R. M., Graham, G. A.)
- 2011 Multiple transfers of trace particulates and their discrimination within contact networks. Science and Justice in press (with French, J. C., Morgan. R. M., Baxendell, P.)
- 2011 Automated texture recognition of quartz sand grains for forensic analysis for forensic applications. Journal of Forensic Sciences (with Newell, A, J., Morgan, R. M., Griffin, L. D. and Graham, G.) in submission
- 2011 Energy Regimes for Aeolian Sand Grain Surface Textures (with J.R. Marshall, R.M. Morgan) Sedimentary Geology in submission.
- 2011 The Scanning Electron Microscope in Geomorphology In Switzer, A. D and Kennedy, D (Eds) Methods Volume of Treatise of Geomorphology. Elsevier. (Morgan, R. M.)
- 2011 The sedimentary sequence Pontnewydd Cave: A scanning electron microscope study of the sediments from the main cave sequence and new entrance. Chapter 4 in Aldhouse-Green, S. (Ed) Pontnewydd Cave. University of Wales Press. In press.